The 200th post. First post of my 20th.

Hello fellow friends. Everything goes well here, don't worry.

So my first lecture starts later at 2pm, and I plan to wait for bus at 12pm so, still got some time for
a little bloggie. xD

Well, the first week isn't that good for me, shits happen but I've gone through it.
First, my luggage missed by the airport. Leaved in KLIA and not sent to KKIA.
Have to wait until 2.30pm but it SUPPOSED to reach with me by 12.35pm. SHITTT!
Luckily there's two angels sent by God for me, Phoebe and of course, Nigel Ho.
They came to airport and wait with me, after that they brought me for lunch and buy stuffs.
When I reached my room, there's only a upper bed and a not-so-good-condition-and-pinky table left.
Yeah I hate PINK. Seriously.
Just simply set up my bed, then I rush for the first "taklimat" which is, not a "taklimat" but some kind of talk.
Integrity speech. Imagine by the title, it is super duper BORING.
But luckily again, I was with Evelyne and we just like, talk and sleep the whole time.
And yes, the part I hate the MOST ------------------ fight for bus.
Yes, we FIGHT for bus. People pushing and pulling(?) just to get in the bus.
Like they never been in a bus for a lifetime before.
Another SHIT.

Then my birthday reaches! The most boring birthday ever.
Whole day only speech. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
And then I fell at that night also because FIGHT for bus. Grrrr
MOST IRRITATED BIRTHDAY EVER!!!
Will never celebrate birthday at this place again. Ishh.

The food here is acceptable but a bit too oily. You know, outside food is like this.
Some more I am in Malaysia.
Anyway, already planning to cook by myself, or ask Ricky come here and stay two years with me.
Take care of his beloved sister, of course. xD

One more thing! The weather here is unpredictable.
It may sunny at this moment, but rain heavily in next minute.
What to do? We are just beside the ocean.
My clothes used two days to dry completely (plus I blow them with hairdryer ==).
But the view is nice and stunning. We can see the Mount Kinabalu whenever the sky is clear.
And the beach is just few steps away!(well maybe takes one hour for the few steps...the uni is too big)
Because of these, I shall admit that this is the most beautiful university in the South East Asia.
Don't envy!! Haha~ we paid a lot for that.

I think I should ends here. Time to shower and ready for first lecture! See ya next post :)

Comments

Popular Posts