Sorry sorry~~

Hi guyz...
my blog seems really outdate now..
coz my house phone line have some problem...
so I cannot online these dayz...
haiz..
stupid line...>.<
nevermine...
now I have the chance to sign in using clnton's laptop...
huhu^^
and...
atually..
I have nothing to write=.=
hahahaha...
all I wanna say is...
I have a super great and enjoying christmas...
coz I joined two BBQ party this year...
haha...
ate many delicious things^^happy

that's all for now...
and I hope that I'll have a great new year 2010^^
coz I'll sitting my SPM next year..
hope that my revision plan won't fail...
for my FULL A RESULT...
Frenz,pray for me k?
Ok,I really have to end now...
Gambateh for your goal^^
love you all guyz...muackz!!=)

p/s:
To--Sze Han(Dearest Junior...hehe)
hey....i read your blog just now...
makes me headache--coz the ENGLISH WORDS..
damn it...
bt I still finish the latest posts..
haha...I am such a nice senior right??
and...I followed your blog....
You are the 1st people I followed lehh...
haha....
ok.....bye now...smile alwayz oh..^^

Comments

Popular Posts