Sabah trip (30th May-2nd June)

So...due to the title above, I'm sure you all knows that what I'm going to write in this post...Haha.

Well, it's fun(overall), and I can say that Sabah(well, specificly I mean Mount Kinabalu xD) is a
VERY VERY VERY VERY beautiful place!!!!
I like the view of the mountain and sea...Stunning :)

Hmm...first day, I woke up at 3 something in the morning.
For some reason, the person-in-charge accidentally booked the 6.45am fly...
So we have to reach airport "a bit" earlier. ==
Well I'll just skip that part, nothing fun to say.
And we reach Kota Kinabalu's airport at 9am sharp, after we check in we walk around the resort...
We have special dishes as lunch such as CROCODILE MEAT, DEER MEAT, pork(super fat==)...
Erm, it all taste the same for me, haha =.=
after that we went Monsopiad Cultural Village, I saw skulls there >.<
Oh ya did I mentioned a kind of fruit named Avocado??
Nice juice we got when we went Tanjung Aru Beach :)
Beautiful beach!!! I like the sand ^^
Seafood for dinner, after that we went to KDCA to watch how they celebrate Harvest Day...
Some people dancing...drunk==
lastly, off to bed xD

Second day...it's a bit boring until we have our lunch xD
Wine fried mee!!!!!!!! Oh so nice~love love love =D
Went Mount Kinabalu after lunch,
there's a bit like Cameron but much more beautiful and high :)
Cold, but nice :)
The cow farm made me feels like I was not in Malaysia anymore xD
Just like I was at New Zealand!!!
Took plenty of nice pictures there ^^ Ricky, the "chicken" style~haha xD
And we had steamboat for dinner, finished~

Third day, we went to hot spring...
Me and my two brothers played like crazy people xD
We planned to visit the crocodile farm but we missed it T.T
but actually I don't have much interest in it xD
so we went to the foot of the Mount Kinabalu,
which is the starting point for anyone wish to climb up to the mountain.
I bet I won't climb up there for my entire life, haha!
So we have seafood(again) as dinner...and buy coffee...
and off to bed again xD

Last day~hooray we going to SNORKELING!!!!!!!
after breakfast we went to the island------Pulau Manukan!
This is the best part of the whole trip(for me xD)!
At first I am not dare to go deeper, but I follows dad and Ricky =D
I know swimming, okay? xD just scare of jellyfish xD
I saw many fish, and touched some of them ^^ owh so cute~
Oh ya I drank sea water too == haha...
The sea was so clear!!! Really greenish-blue in colour!
Not brownish like I seen before...
And yea, I'm dark again ==
Wish to go there again with my love ones :D
After lunch we went to buy some local thingy...and airport again.

Well, just a sharing here, if you wish to watch pictures, ask me personally xD

p/s: Nigel Lee, don't forget to give me your pendrive or else you will not have any pictures, ngek ngek xD

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts