22.4.2012

22.4.2012

Always a special day because today is my two friends' birthday! 
Grace and Sam :)

This year would be their last year of TEENager's life o.O
But we still don't feel like aging. LOL

So, today me, Roy and Sam(the birthday guy) went Secret Recipe @ The Mines
because these two guys couldn't decide where to go (I decided to go Secret Recipe =.=)
And we had lunch there...
These two guys keep speaking English and sometimes I cannot get what they talk =="
And after we finish our meal I started to aim the cakes xD
I want Chocolate Indulgence at first but then Roy showed his interest with this one:
Durian Cheese cake :P
So...I ordered this one..
At first I'm worried that its smell and taste may be weird...
but it is not :D
worth to try~
and three of us shared this piece of cake xD

And then I take away another slice of Chocolate Indulgence for Grace(the birthday girl)
I ate her cake together :P
Niceee!!!! I  Chocolate Indulgence :D

So...that's all for this post. Happy Birthday again for Grace and Sam again! 
smile :D 


Comments

Popular Posts