Minasan!

Hello! All of you that still reading my blog out there, yeah I am still alive,
not missing in the forest, not yet. xD
Well, let me continue my countdown : 38 more days to go!
and it is so difficult to believe that I have survived without
mommy and daddy's pamper(haha...I am independent okay?!) for about...
101 days?! WOW~~~~~~~~~(syok sendiri, please ignore me xD)

And Christmas is near! It's my first Christmas in Sabah. :D
Excited? Quite, plus me will giving out my first time as back-up at this place.
Haha, I have been back-up in EMCLC before, it's a long time after the last time.
Now, in this coming Christmas Eve, I am singing! :D
Hehe. Thanks God for giving me lovely voice to sing. (Perasan-nya)
I may not have the best and most beautiful voice but so what?!
He loves to hear us all singing, singing about His birth, His love, His salvation :D

This year, is definitely a special year.
With almost all people that just become closer, I am celebrating this special day.
Really hope that I can at least plant a tiny seed inside those heart that never heard about Him.
My wish this year. :)

语言切换:中文。
哈哈!太久不说华语(还好一直以来都还是以华语思考)怕自己会退步啊~
其实已经退了 ==
正在考虑第四学期要不要拿回华语来让自己清醒一下?也许会 >.<
但如果我拿的是广播与记者,我想我会淹死在不同语言的文字堆里吧==
 好吧,希望自己能够做好决定咯~不要到时又后悔 ==
这里的中文老师是中国人叻~
学回一点中国腔才行 xD

好啦~今天写到这里,如果你想为我代祷,请为我明天的日文个人口试代祷吧==
怕自己什么都不记得,还这么敢死写了第一个人==
加油!がんばって~~~~

Comments

Popular Posts