Bored to the MAX.

Now is the mid term break and I was like bored to the MAX MAX MAX MAX MAX
because of wanna waiting for someone or else I will be in Kundasang tomorrow T.T
Nevermind there's always a next time.

And 4 mid term exam is waiting for me after the break,
LOTS of assignments waiting for me to get them done...
but please lah, who will have the effort to do such study thingy during holidays?!
So I bet I'll just let myself be so ... free ? haha~
anyways, planning to jog to ODEC tomorrow morning.
whoops, forgot to mention that ODEC is my uni's own beach xD
Nothing to do there. haha~

Many of my coursemates went back to Semenanjung already T.T
WHY AM I STILL HERE???WHAT AM I DOING HERE??!!
Finally regretted because of didn't practice my driving skill...
or not I can drive by myself and walk around KK T.T
but better don't risk my own life now....hahahahaha
just wait until my driver arrive bah xD

Feel so bored still! Call me or text me if you read this post in these few days T.T
Ja!

Comments

Popular Posts