Random post describing my recent life here.

At first : relaxing, chasing buses, blank mind in lecture.
Now : rushing assignment(why all giving out assignment with close deadline), study for mid-term test(and ready to die in finals), don't know what am I doing AND COUNTDOWN to go home! :D

63 days left to be home! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~~
By the way, just passed my Japanese mid-term test and Hiragana quiz...
Made a silly STUPID mistake in quiz!!
should be KONBANWA but I wrote there KONBAWAN....
Can't believe that I am so NOOB laaaaaaaaa==
And totally no idea about what is "Let's take a break" in Japanese...
Not a single memory about it ==
The test is consider Okay but surely there will be some unexpected mistake==
But I am confident with the nouns part :D I remember all of them! :D
hopefully will get a higher mark haha~

The finals is coming in two months(or one and a half) time!
Must do well this time or the PNGK will be difficult to increase next time==
planning to take Seni Batik as audit hours next semester...
enjoy my uni life!! Learn as much as I can :)

Seafood dinner afterwards! SHOWING-OFF mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha xD
bye xD

Comments

Popular Posts