Homesickness.

I miss home, I wanna go home...
Miss the dishes my mom made;
miss those crazy friends that talk nonsense;
miss my bed and the air-conditioner;
miss everything home.

But also feeling grateful for everything here.
those church buddies;
all-girls-course-mate gang;
missing UMS buses which force me walking;
and the beautiful scenes which let me always feel amazed with God's creation.
Mesmerizing, yes, and indeed.
The deepest ocean, the highest mountain, just around me.
How could I not feeling amazed?
And yet, upon all these, He chooses to love us.
We human are special, we had His image in us.

Opps, seems like I am a little bit out of topic. xD
Anyway, if I don't have this faith, I won't be standing here this far.
May He bless me and guide me in the future.

You know, what we need is just Him. :)
The real Solid Rock! :D Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts