Another boring day..

Today is just an ordinary holiday afternoon..
Sitting in front of books
after a whole morning's band practise..
A bit tired..
but it's still ok for me=P
Two brothers dunno playing what inside their room..
whatever...not my business...
as long as they didn't disturb me..
Haha=P
I am practising of using ENGLISH to write..
because my english...not as good as my other friends..
so I hope to improve it in this way...
but dunno useful or not lol
I have a very small request here..
Please tell me if I use English wrongly...
Plllleeeaaaassseeee~~
Haha...
thanks first^^
======================================
Do you know why I want to improve my english?
That's because...
I want to communicate with somebody better..
His english so good..
but me..totally ENGLISH IDIOT=.=
So..can you help me?
Haha...
(P/S: Shh...don't tell him...
If you know who is him...Haha...>.<)

Comments

Popular Posts