Restart.

So...as my title mentioned, I am planning what to do after I graduate.

My new life.

Hmm, I think first of all I should improve my language skills(because one of my wish
is to become a translator).
Therefore I should do something related right?
Maybe some English lessons, oh yeah I want to learn Japanese :D
So that I wouldn't need to read the subtitle when I watch One Piece (  LOL!! )
Stupid reason.

And and and!! I want to dye my hair xD
Just because I want to be prettier.
So I'm planning to buy a pair of sun-glasses ( to look more "yeng" xD ) too...
Sounds nice!
I plan to dye my hair with purple(no need very obvious one >.<)~
And mom supports me!!! YAY xD

Hmm...and one more : Find a job.
To gain more experience before I really become a teacher(this is my 1st ambition).
My wish is to enter UPSI and become a Chinese teacher!!!









Suddenly I saw this on Facebook : If you started to miss me, please remember that
is you that let me go, not me escaping from you.






p/s : I wrote this post in English because I'm having my MUET test very soon.
And I'm practicing my English LOL

Comments

Popular Posts