Love.

How to love?
I admit I am not good.
Or at least I thought I will be fine, but at last I ruined everything.

Back to love.

I've lost all my energy to be in BGR.
I guess I just want to be blank and rest now.
Not thinking a single thing about that, and enjoy to the max with my assignments.
想做好多好多的事情,好多好多。

It's always so relax and happy to talk with family.
They're always there for you.
Dad, mom, Ricky, and the seldom-talk-with-me Ah Bi,
really really like talking to them.
We could just talk for an hour or more on the phone!
After that my mood will be so boosted up.

Now I understand, how family comforts you when you're at your lowest.
Even they don't know any of the details, but I glad that they are the only one whom can
make me feel so loved.




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sort of disconnected with God.
Or escaping from Him.

As Adam and Eve first disobeyed His words, hiding.

But you know He will always find you.
No matter how.
No matter when.

He's knocking the door.
But why I don't open it?

Comments

Popular Posts