Friendship or Relationship.

Just want to make something clear.

Firstly, when I treat you nice, it doesn't mean that I "like" you.
Sometimes I just like the feeling being a 'closer' friend.
It really doesn't mean that I'm in love or what.
So please do make that clear. VERY CLEAR PLEASE.

Secondly, it doesn't mean anything even I ask you accompany me to somewhere.
You know, it's a dangerous thingy if a girl goes out alone.
It's not wrong if I ask a guy to accompany me right?
Safety reason. Make it clear.

Lastly, I am not really ready to get in next relationship.
I wouldn't reject to make friends with anyone BUT I will keep myself away from you
if you think you want to get closer(especially closer than friends) with me.
Again I want to state that I AM NOT READY YET.

That's all.

Comments

Popular Posts