Pointless post.

October is coming to it's end.
Today is the only-once 30th October 2012!!
(Pointless, everyday is only and special =.=)

So I accidentally saw this blog, http://3092km.blogspot.com .
Found it was quite interesting and...yeah interesting. (wordless =.=)
Tried to recommend it to friends, and the result surprises me.
I told Ren Sian, he told me back "Is it the 嘉恒's blog??" And I said "Yup" and then he told me
"I know him, we're from the same church and he's same age with me."
I was like, whattttttt??? Okay fine then.
Then I told him "You must go and read. It is INTERESTING. " (again)
1st recommendation, failed?
Okay let's have a second try.
Woots! Hoy Yan is online.
Message her and told her "Hey did you read this blog before??"
She said "Yeah I've read it before."
Whattttt???
What happen now??!!
So now I was thinking....am I the one that out-dated or?
Kay fine. Still like that blog anyways. LOL.

It seems like I am out of topic again.
But what's the topic?
Err, don't know. (TOTALLY POINTLESSSSSSSSSS)

Oh I forgot that I opened laptop is to find some info to complete my homework.
And I ended up blogging. (Opps!!)
So bye, another, unproductive day??
Nights.


Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!(this is SCREAMING)
At the same time I typing "n-i-g-h-t-s" and finally a last dot to end this post,
my enemy (COCKCROACH!!!SHIT YOU!!!!!!!!) passed by my left feet!!!
What the!!
I quickly stand up and shout "COCKCROACHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
NOBODY MOVES EVEN A LITTLE FINGER.
I will remember you cold-blooded guys!!
Luckily mom steadily called, "Ricky, settle it."
Then he finally take some newspaper and killed it.
DO NOT ASK WHY I CAN'T KILL IT BY MYSELF!
That stinky, evil creature. I hate it! (and scare of it =.=)
Just hope that it wouldn't appear when I am in my bed later.
I will just get mad and wake up everybody in the house and...
I will be scolded(for waking everybody up in the middle of the night ==).
And I will not forgive you, idiot thing.

Just wondering will a cockroach read this. LOL whatever.

And finally,
nights. :)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts