Half-day trip to Times Square.

So, I don't really go to Times Square frequently.
And the main reason that I went there today is..........................SECRET.
HAHAHA! xD
Err, I have a "secret" mission, and I'm glad that we accomplish that. Hehe!
And why do I say "half-day"? Because we reach there about 11 something in the morning
and then we back at 2pm something. Fast eh? High efficiency mah. Haha!
Andddddddddddddddd me and the "Flammable" lady tried archery today.
Wow I want to try that long time ago!!!
Was so excited at the beginning but believe me, this game is costly. =.=
We spent RM27 for 36 arrows and free 8 arrows so in total we have 22 arrows each person.
Fuyoh I feel like I'm a HEROIN when I get the bow in my hand. PRO EHHH!
But when I try to shoot my first arrow, my left hand with the bow keep SHAKING.
Opps, maybe my hand is not really suitable for this kind of "man-ly" activity. LOL
And thanks to the person-in-charge change a smaller, lighter bow for me. Hiak hiak! :P
Just surprise that the "Flammable" lady also need to use smaller bow! hahahahahahaha!
And the game is reeeeaaaalllllyyyyyy FUN!
Feel like Merida in the movie Brave, haha! Just don't have reddish hair and a HORSE.
Archery wasn't as tired as I imagined. At least, my hand is not as pain as after playing bowling.
Must try again next time, and I will go with more friends!

So, that's all for today. Conclusion, today was fun!!! :D
Ja! :)

Comments

  1. Hgn!! Went times square but didn't come and find me! So sad. My uni very near only loh, just take LRT to ChowKit, then cross the road can see already. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ishhhh!! Don't know that your uni is just that close mahh...but I'm pretty sure that I will have more time in future. Next time maybe? xD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts