Imma ICT idiot.

Yes I am ICT idiot.

So the story is like this :
Today I want to watch The Slave Hunter(a Korean drama), and then I opened PPS
and click on the episode I stopped last time.
.......................A few minutes passed.
No respond? Okay....
So I closed the program, restart it and hope it will be normal back.
The same thing happen again.
Hmm, what's the problem now?
I checked my internet connection. Normal what. Not disconnected.
So what is the problem?
Okay. I turned off my laptop and all that and wait a few minutes and RESTART everything.
So I opened PPS, again.
What the??!! Still dead.
Frustration begins....I am losing my patience towards this stupid program.
I repeat the "close-open-close-open" action and it still gimme a BLANK.
Guess what! I spent about one hour doing this.

So I am giving up now before I too angry and throw the whole laptop away.
Gahhhhhh!! Why all the electronic products love to bully me. HNG!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts