Nostalgia memories.

As you all know, I was once a member in a wind band(actually, I joined 2 band at the same time).

You know what, this is really one of the best memories I had in my secondary school life.
The bonding between my friends and me just getting stronger in the band through playing those beautiful musics together.
And I appreciate that the band brings me to all the wonderful pieces...especially Joe Hisaishi's :D
So I just changed the background music of my blog, "Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind".
One of my favourite. :)
This is when they had their 25th anniversary concert. Nice right!! :D

And this brings me back to my old times again.

I still remember the touch of my beloved musical instrument, clarinet. ♥
I can almost feel my fingers on it's keypad, and flying through it following the notes I saw.
I can almost feel the air through my mouth into the mouthpiece, and the sound it makes is so perfect.
I miss all those things so badly.
I miss turning my head to the right and saw Mei Kuei playing her flute with that innocent and serious face,
and Carmen sitting or standing keep tidying her hair,
and Hoy Yan on the other side with her trombone.
Everything, everything is so fine, so nice, so nostalgic.
If we could gather and play a piece together once again, I would.
Blue Ridge Saga, remember?
We memorized every note in the score, and play without looking it. Imagine how crazy we are that time xD
Yes, I love band, now and always. :)

I love who I am, and who I would be in the future.
Giving all of myself to Him, and He would lead me to the place I should be. :) ♥

Comments

Popular Posts